Ewelina Olczak Hot Lingerie Photoshoot

January 24, 2011
Here’s Ewelina Olczak looking like a supernova of hotness in a new photoshoot for the newest lingerie collection from Ava. Now I have no idea who this girl is, but she is hands down one of the sexiest and most stunning new babes I’ve seen in a while.

And that’s saying a lot considering I gawk at many many hot women all day long. Details are very limited about this peach at the moment but I’ve heard she’s a Polish supermodel who loves to pose in lingerie and bikinis. And she looks damn great when she’s doing that because her body is curvier than a rollercoaster!

Anyways, I don’t know if you’re able to spell Ewelina Olczak but she’s definitely a name to remember! Enjoy this massive gallery with this new stunning Polish hottie!


0 comments: On Ewelina Olczak Hot Lingerie Photoshoot

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom