Sexy Ewelina Olczak Hot Lingerie Photoshoot

January 25, 2011
I really can’t think of a better way to end this week than with this breathtaking swimwear photoshoot featuring the bodaciously hot Polish supermodel, Ewelina Olczak! Now… I’ve discovered this peach only a couple of days ago when we first posted an amazing lingerie shoot with her and judging by your positive reactions I’m pretty sure you wanted to see more of her!

So we’ve searched for more and we’ve got a special treat for you guys today. This time she’s not wearing skimpy lingerie, but it gets even better because she’s rocking a couple of sexy bikinis from Self I think, turning us all into drooling zombies.

Sweet Christmas, if Ewelina ever showed up in front of me dressed in any of these sexy bikinis I really don’t know if I’ll be able to get anything out of my mouth. I’m pretty speachless while I gawk at these photos and I’m pretty sure that will happen to you too. Ok then, enjoy the photos now!










0 comments: On Sexy Ewelina Olczak Hot Lingerie Photoshoot

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom