Erin Heatherton Victoria’s Secret Lingerie Spring Collection 2011

January 27, 2011
2010 was the year I fell in lust with Erin Heatherton, I shall never forget it. This year is the year I start some sort of one-way unrequited infatuation that leads to all sorts of tears and misery and pleading letters written in the ink of my own blood. Something stalkery like that, because I’m quite taken by this Victoria’s Secret hot blonde and each successive lingerie and sexy photoshoot, like these amazing shots for the V.S. Spring Catalog, drives me a bit more into her camp, not that she would notice, but I’m there, offering to sort her dirty laundry just the same. Yes, I know lingerie doesn’t go in the washing machine, I hang it to line dry in my sleeping quarters. Enjoy.


0 comments: On Erin Heatherton Victoria’s Secret Lingerie Spring Collection 2011

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom